A refurbished, character detached family home with 4 double bedrooms, luxury bath/shower rooms, large ground floor space and a gardens approaching a quarter of an acre., located in a leafy South Farnham position. No onward chain. EPC D
- Entrance hall with engineered oak flooring and ample storage cupboards. Contemporary cloakroom.
- Large bright sitting/dining room with open fireplace having a wooden mantel.
- Study/play room.
- Kitchen/breakfast room with grey coloured units and integrated double oven, electric hob, extractor, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
- Recently refitted utility room with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, door to garage.
- 4 Double bedrooms (master en-suite). All bedrooms have newly built fitted wardrobes.
- Luxury shower room and bathroom with under floor heating.
- Ample parking. Single Garage. Delightful west facing, mature gardens with a patio, level lawn and further area to the rear with well defined boundaries.
The property is located in a sought after cul-de-sac on the southern side of Farnham. The village of Rowledge is less than a mile which has its own shopping area including a butcher, hairdresser, post office, garage and two local pubs. The Village Hall, recreation ground and various clubs host a number of local societies, sports and social activities and are well utilised daily for a wide variety of activities for both children and adults. Farnham town centre is about 2.5 miles from the property offering excellent, shopping, recreational and educational facilities together with a main line station (Waterloo 55 minutes)..