Elegance and charm are in abundance in this stunning period town house with 4 bedrooms (master en-suite), generous reception and kitchen space, with views of the castle and located within a stone's throw from Farnham main line station. EPC C
- The decorations of this impressive property capture the beauty and grandeur of this home.
- Elegrant drawing room opening into a large dining room.
- Refitted kitchen with doors to the garden. The kitchen flows into a superb family area. Separate utility.
- Master bedroom with stylish en-suite bathroom. 3 Further bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Period features including high ceilings, dado and picture rails and fireplaces to mention but a few
- Wonderful view from the front first floor windows of Farnham Castle, 320 acre park and the surrounding area.
- To the rear there are communal areas include ample parking with 3 visitor and 2 allocated spaces for Castleview House.
- A good-sized communal lawn screened by many established trees providing privacy. The owners are also including a garden shed.
The location of this property is one of its attractions, being within a stone's throw from the main line station with services to Waterloo in under the hour. The town centre is also within walking distance which offers a variety of shops, recreational pursuits at the Maltings Arts Centre, schools, bars and bistros. The A31 giving access to the A331, A3 and M3 is approximately 0.2 mile and the area is surrounded by countryside for walking, riding and cycling.
Lease details: 999 years from 1995. Maintenance £70.00 per month