A little gem in the heart of the town! A very well presented period terraced property with 2 bedrooms, delightful sitting room with inglenook fireplace and attractive front and rear gardens. No onward chain. EPC D
- Beautiful town centre period cottage
- Delightful sitting room with inglenook fireplace and Clearview log burner.
- Refitted kitchen with high-gloss units and shaped oak worktops. Integrated appliances include a single electric oven, gas hob and there is space for a fridge/freezer
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Pretty front and rear gardens with views of St Andrew's church
- Gas central heating
- Both the front and rear gardens are attractively laid with a private rear garden on differing levels providing seating areas. There are views of St Andrew's church. The property has a right of way across the neighbour to the right, giving access to the front
This gorgeous terraced cottage, once owned by a famous politician, is full of character and charm with exposed beams throughout. The owners have updated the property and the gardens over their three year ownership to create a beautiful home. The delightful sitting room to the front of the cottage, has an inglenook fireplace fitted with a Clearview log burner. The kitchen has been cleverly fitted to maximise the space with cream high-gloss units and oak work surfaces. The bathroom is on the ground floor and upstairs there are two double bedrooms. The property has a pretty front garden with the rear being terraced, taking in views of St Andrew's Church.
Front door to ..
Sitting Room - a delightful rom with inglenook fireplace fitted with a Clearview log burner, and there is a storage cupboard.
Kitchen - Refitted approximately 3 years ago with high-gloss units and shaped oak worktops. Integrated appliances include a single electric oven and gas hob and there is ample space for a fridge/freezer. Bathroom with tile panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level w.c. and a stable door to the rear garden.
Stairs to First Floor.
Bedroom 1 - A good-sized double room with a delightful aspect taking in views of St Andrew's Church. There is also a pretty cast ion decorative fireplace.
Bedroom 2 - Another double room overlooking the garden with a storage cupboard.
Gas central heating
The cottage is located in the heart of Farnham so being within a walk of all that the town has to offer which include a variety of shops, bars, bistros and restaurants together with a main line station (Waterloo 55 minutes). Sporting and recreational facilities are also within a walk of the property and the A31 providing road links to the A3, A331 and M3 is just under 1 mile. The area is surrounded by many miles of countryside for walking, riding and cycling..