Situated in a quiet cul de sac within easy reach of the village centre with its excellent local amenities, this one bedroom ground floor flat was built in 1964 and enjoys gardens to both the front and rear. EPC : D
- This ground floor flat is situated in a quiet cul de sac within easy reach of Chiddingfold village centre
- Sitting room with open fireplace, stripped pine flooring and double doors opening out to the garden
- Front aspect kitchen with range of built in storage units
- Double bedroom with stripped pine flooring
- Bathroom with white suite
- There is a small enclosed front garden and a side covered area with brick storage sheds leading to the enclosed rear garden, which is split 50/50 widthways with the first floor flat above.
- Lease length - 125 years from 16 July 2007 (113 years remaining).
- Ground rent : £52.50 per annum and Service charge £5.25 per month - as at 29.05.2018
Situated in a quiet cul de sac within close proximity to the village centre with its wonderful village green, church, pond, popular village inns, cricket pitch and the highly sought after St Marys School, this one bedroom ground floor flat enjoys gardens to the front and rear.
The front door opens into an entrance hallway, with a useful storage cupboard and an airing cupboard housing the hot water tank. The bathroom comprises a white suite of bath, wash basin and wc. The hallway leads into the sitting room which has wood flooring, open brick fireplace and patio doors opening out to the rear garden. From the sitting room there is a door into the rear aspect double bedroom, together with a door into the front aspect kitchen, which offers a range of storage units, space for fridge/freezer, space for free-standing cooker, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
Notable features include : * Double bedroom * Sitting room with open fireplace * Fitted kitchen * Bathroom with white three piece suite * Double glazing * Stripped pine doors * Stripped pine flooring in the sitting room and bedroom * Gardens to front and rear * Village location * EPC :
Chiddingfold village is one of Surrey's archetypal villages with a cricket green, a village green and pond, three inns, two corner shops, post office, café, chemist, butcher's shop, nursery and primary schools and a new medical centre.
The surrounding area has some wonderful countryside ideal for walking and riding and yet there is a mainline railway station just over 2 miles from the village with a journey time to Waterloo of around 55 minutes.
Milford village (approx 5 miles away) has an excellent range of local shops including the renowned Secretts Farm Shop, chemist, fresh fish shop and Tesco Express.
The historic market town of Godalming, a further 2 miles away, offers a selection of individual shops, restaurants, wine bars as well as superstores and Guildford, 4 miles further on, has a multitude of shops, theatres, cinemas and restaurants.
There is an excellent selection of schools in the area that cater for most ages and denominations, both in the private and public sectors.
There is a golf course in the village as well as 2 further courses in Milford.
The A3 linking the M25 and London's airports is approx 6 miles away while the South Coast beaches are around 23 miles away.