Situated within the heart of this sought after Surrey Hills village within a short walk of the cricket green, village shop and two excellent public houses, this surprisingly spacious cottage offers impeccably presented accommodation, bursting with character and charm and is truly ready to move in to and enjoy. The owners have maintained the property to a high standard with a stylish decorative theme throughout creating a light and bright environment with a blend of contemporary character and original features including fireplaces and stripped pine doors throughout. The pleasingly deceptive accommodation features three separate reception rooms, including an impressive family room with vaulted ceiling and access to the garden. The superb fitted kitchen/breakfast room is an unusually good size and there is a separate WC/utility area. Upstairs there are three generous bedrooms together with the stylish family bathroom. Further benefits include a long south/westerly backing garden together with dual parking spaces, unusual for a property on this age and so close to the village centre.
* Impressively spacious and well presented accommodation boosting immense charm and character.
* Three individual reception rooms with features including original fireplaces, adding charm and character together with an impressive contemporary family room featuring vaulted ceilings and Velux windows.
* Superbly fitted kitchen/breakfast room featuring a comprehensive range of modern cream units with oak block preparation surfaces and featuring various integrated appliances and plenty of space for a proper breakfast/dining table.
* Downstairs WC/utility room.
* Three well proportioned bedrooms and stylish family bathroom fitted with a white suite including over bath shower.
* Large rear garden with a south/westerly aspect ensuring sunshine throughout the day and twin private parking spaces.
* Central village location
Shamley Green is a pretty village, located 5 miles to the South of Guildford, at the foot of the Surrey Hills. It has a village shop and post office, two excellent pubs and a cricket green. The market town of Guildford offers a comprehensive range of shopping and recreational facilities, as well as a mainline station with a fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and central London.
The larger village of Cranleigh is 5 miles in the opposite direction. It has a health centre, library and leisure centre, as well as a wide range of shops and restaurants. These include a butcher, fishmonger, Marks and Spencer Simply Food , two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area boasts a choice of excellent schools, both private and independent, and is surrounded by miles of open countryside, including the Surrey Hills and the Downs Link; ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding.