- Character semi-detached property in an extremely convenient location
- Extended Entrance Hall with Cloakroom
- Sitting Room with fire surround and gas point
- Dining Room with brick fireplace and log burner. Large opening to kitchen.
- Refitted and Extended kitchen with wood effect units. Integrated units include a dishwasher, freezer and oven with extractor over. Double doors to the garden
- Utility Room with sink, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- 3 Bedrooms on the first floor and fully tiled Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Rear Garden with patio and lawn and numerous sheds - workshop with light, power and insulation
The situation of this property is a particular feature of this property being within walking distance of local shops on The Ridgway providing for day-to-day needs, and recreation ground. The town centre is also within a walk offering a good selection of shops, bars, bistros and restaurants together with a Sports Centre and Arts Centre. Schools, college and University for the Creative Arts are all within the town, and sought after South Farnham Junior School is 0.8 of a mile walk away and the South Farnham Infants just 580m as the crow flies. The A31 is close by giving access to all major road links and the area is surrounded by many miles of open countryside for walking, riding and cycling.