Introducing Broom Heights. A unique development that has been created by Charles Lyndon Homes, to provide 12 beautifully designed one, two and three bedroom apartments, two of which are penthouses. Steeped in history it has been sympathetically designed and extended to blend the old with the new, with contemporary interiors that compliments the original features of this late 19th century property.
Plot 8 - A stylish two bedroom, lower ground floor apartment. The entrance to this stunning apartment is from its own private terrace. From the entrance hallway you have the open plan kitchen/living area, which benefits from patio doors leading out onto the terrace, great for entertaining and socialising with friends and family. Finished to the highest standard, the kitchen has been fitted with top of the range units by The Richmond Cabinet Company Ltd with integrated Bosch appliances. The master bedroom has and e-suite shower room, the second bedroom is set in one of the 'turrets' where you are surrounded by windows giving plenty of light and the family bathroom is stylish and modern. Set in generously sized landscaped grounds, situated in a wonderful semi-rural setting and close to local amenities.
- Stylish contemporary kitchen designed by ÂThe Richmond Cabinet Company LtdÂ using their London Cabinets range.
- Integrated quality German Bosch appliances including; combination microwave oven, separate fan oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Bora induction hobs, sink with stylish mixer taps by Roux Lifestyle.
- Bathrooms feature white sanitary-ware by Villeroy and Boch
- Neutral Karndean vinyl flooring to open-plan living area, kitchen, hallway and bathroom. Cormar Soft Focus deep pile carpet to bedrooms.
- Gas fired hot water and under-floor heating.
- Fitted with colour A/V intercom system linked to main entrance. Mains operated smoke and heat detectors.
- Multipoint locking system are integrated to principle external doors
- Allocated private parking and plenty of visitor parking
- Semi-rural location and close to local amenities
- 10 year Build Warranty
- Own Private Entrance
Hindhead is the highest village in the county and is in the heart of the Surrey Hills (an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty). With the Devil s Punch Bowl, a huge natural amphitheatre gouged out of the earth which is now a site of special scientific interest and a beauty spot enjoyed by all, on the doorstep as well as excellent golf courses and easy access to the A3 which is approximately 0.25 miles away with links to London and the South Coast. The journey from Hindhead to Haslemere BR station is less than 10 mins, where commuters enjoy four regular trains per hour to Portsmouth and London Waterloo, which can be reached in under 1 hour. Hindhead is served by two bus routes linking with Haslemere and Farnham.