This fabulous 'landmark property' is prominently located in the centre of Alfold village and has origins dating back to the early 1600's. Offering an exceptional blend of character and charm together with adaptable accommodation, this wonderful family home is truly unique and enjoys immense presence. The handsome part tile hung and whitewashed faÃ§ade, with characterful leaded light windows, only hints at the exquisite features within which include an abundance of original beams, fireplaces and oak and pine latched doors adding appeal to this timeless family home. The generous ground floor accommodation is centred around the magnificent double aspect drawing room which is the true heart of this home. The three further reception rooms offer adaptability of use and include what could be utilised as a ground floor relative/guest suite, whilst the excellent sized kitchen/breakfast room has access onto a delightful rear patio and garden. The upstairs accommodation is accessed via two separate staircases leading to the four well proportioned bedrooms and three bathrooms.
* Welcoming reception hall.
* Four well proportioned reception rooms including an elegant drawing room, the oldest room in the house, featuring a plethora of original timber beams and pillars, yet still offering a good ceiling height, together with a superb inglenook fireplace housing significant log burning stove. A fascinating bar area links through to the elegant dining room, again featuring an impressive brick fireplace, the ideal place to entertain family and friends.
* Kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a comprehensive range of modern cream units with contrasting granite preparation surfaces, incorporating various integrated appliances together with a useful larder/utility area, breakfast bar and plenty of space for a dining table.
* Four double bedrooms with both of the principal rooms featuring impressive part vaulted and beamed ceiling together with generous en suite bathrooms with either a modern or period style suites. One of the bathrooms is a 'Jack and Jill' facility, linking to the third bedroom, whilst the fourth bedroom has use of the modern family bathroom with striking aqua tiling.
* Large garage of approximately 39' with an adjoining workshop together with park like gardens which extend to approximately 0.6 of an acre and feature an abundance of established plants, shrubs and trees including a secluded 'courtyard' patio area with a delightful topiary garden.