Introducing Broom Heights. A unique development that has been created by Charles Lyndon Homes, to provide 12 beautifully designed one, two and three bedroom apartments, two of which are penthouses. Steeped in history it has been sympathetically designed and extended to blend the old with the new, with contemporary interiors that compliments the original features of this late 19th century property.
Plot 9 - A contemporary two bedroom, first floor apartment with open plan kitchen/living/dining area which has a turret feature and triple aspect views. The kitchen has been fitted with top of the range units by The Richmond Cabinet Company Ltd with integrated Bosch appliances. From the hallway you have access to the master bedroom, bedroom two the family bathroom - somewhere to relax and unwind. The master bedroom has its own en-suite shower room, bedroom 2 and the family bathroom. With cleverly designed storage space incorporated into the building, there is plenty of space for your belongings. Set in generously sized landscaped grounds, situated in a wonderful semi-rural setting and close to local amenities. Internal photographs are a mixture of show apartment and aspects of individual apartments in the development and are for indicative purposes only.
Internal photographs are from the show apartment and a selection of other apartments.
- Contemporary kitchens designed by Richmond Cabinet Company Ltd using their London Cabinets range
- Integrated quality German Bosch appliances including; combination microwave oven, separate fan oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Bora induction hobs, sink with stylish mixer taps by Roux
- White sanitary-ware by Villeroy & Boch
- Neutral Karndean vinyl flooring to open-plan living area, kitchen, hallway and bathroom. Cormar Soft Focus deep pile carpet to bedrooms.
- Gas fired hot water and under-floor heating
- Fitted with colour A/V intercom system linked to main entrance. Mains operated smoke and heat detectors. Multipoint locking system are integrated to principle external doors. Generously sized landscaped grounds
- Semi Rural location and close to local amenities
- 10 year Build Warranty
- Allocated Parking
Hindhead is the highest village in the county and is in the heart of the Surrey Hills (an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty). With the Devil s Punch Bowl, a huge natural amphitheatre gouged out of the earth which is now a site of special scientific interest and a beauty spot enjoyed by all, on the doorstep as well as excellent golf courses and easy access to the A3 which is approximately 0.25 miles away with links to London and the South Coast. The journey from Hindhead to Haslemere BR station is less than 10 mins, where commuters enjoy four regular trains per hour to Portsmouth and London Waterloo, which can be reached in under 1 hour. Hindhead is served by two bus routes linking with Haslemere and Farnham.