Situated in a sought after quiet lane in the centre of Ewhurst village, this 2 bedroom detached bungalow offers well proportioned accommodation with plenty of potential to improve and is offered for sale with the benefit of no onward chain. EPC Rating 'D'.
- Deceptively generous bungalow, within short walking distance of the village shop and amenities.
- L-shaped sitting/dining room with French doors to garden, picture windows, fireplace with gas fire and hatch to kitchen.
- Light, spacious front facing master bedroom with ensuite shower room including white suite and glazed shower.
- Further sizeable front facing room, with potential use as a study or another double bedroom.
- Bathroom with white suite, shower over bath, vanity basin, heated towel rail and 2 windows to the side of the property.
- Kitchen with garden view, fitted units, integrated hob and double oven, space for appliances and side access to garden.
- Hall with storage cupboards and stairs to a spacious L-shaped attic with Velux windows and plentiful eaves storage.
- Driveway, garage, grassed front garden, gated side access to secluded back garden with lawn, patio and views to trees.