- Semi detached 3 bedroom character home within walking distance of the town centre and station
- Living room with bay window and feature fireplace
- Dining room with understairs storage space
- Modern fitted kitchen with built in appliances, breakfast bar and French doors to the garden
- Large master bedroom with built in storage space, along with two further bedrooms
- Spacious family shower room
- Enclosed rear garden
- Two off street parking spaces to the front. Our vendors currently rent a garage at the rear of the property, which may also be available for a new owner to rent.
The market town of Godalming has a picturesque and historic High Street with an excellent array of shops, bars, restaurants, as well as three superstores. The main line railway station is close to the town centre and provides direct services into London Waterloo in approx 45 minutes. The A3 linking the M25 and London s airports is approx 2 miles from the town centre. There is an excellent selection of schools in the area that cater for most ages and denominations, both in the public and private sectors, and good leisure facilities including swimming pools and health clubs, golf courses at Milford, Chiddingfold and Hurtmore while South Coast beaches are around 30 miles away. Guildford town, with its cobbled High Street, has a multitude of mainstream shops, cinemas and theatres and is approx 4 miles from Godalming, for which there are direct bus and train connections.