- Character cottage.
- Two double bedrooms - bedroom two with laminate flooring
- Master bedroom benefits from exposed brick wall, original exposed sanded and treated wooden flooring, a feature fireplace and built-in storage.
- Living room with wood flooring and feature fireplace having a brick surround.
- The kitchen/breakfast room features a range of painted base and eye level units, gas hob with low-level oven and under stairs storage cupboard.
- There is a boot room at the rear of the property providing access to the garden.
- The bathroom features a modern three piece white suite.
- The private garden has a patio and decked area, along with an outbuilding.
Badshot Lea is a small village on the eastern side of Farnham and the property is within a walk of the popular infant school. Local shops are also within a walk, as is the Squires Garden Centre. Farnham town centre is approximately 2.5 miles from the cottage and provides a good selection of shops, bars, bistros and restaurants, and mainline station with services to Waterloo in under an hour. Social and recreational facilities abound in the vicinity and the area is surrounded by many miles of open countryside for walking, riding and cycling.