Rosemary Cottage and September Cottage are two stunning new four double bedroom family properties located in a popular and highly regarded road close to Cranleigh village. Both properties have been finished to an impeccable outstanding specification, totally in keeping with the character of Avenue Road, with up to the minute modern facilities and technology using modern design and contemporary materials, including underfloor heating throughout the ground floor. All the bedrooms are large doubles and the generosity of the gardens is also exceptional for new homes within the area.
* Front garden laid with grey shingle leads you to the large integrated garage and the front door.
* Welcoming entrance hall with luxurious flagstone flooring, wide access downstairs cloakroom including heated towel rail, well-appointed utility room with sink and side access, plus understairs storage and large window over the stairs.
* Front aspect study/family room with practical timber effect floor and sizeable attractive bay window.
* Wonderfully generous sitting room with glazed double doors from the kitchen and warm wood effect flooring enjoys wonderful garden views.
* The striking state-of-the-art progressive kitchen/dining room has got to be one of the most impressive features and is sure to become the real hub of this family home. The attention to detail is outstanding and the beautiful tiled floor continuing out through bi-fold doors onto the large patio outside so the flow into the garden is seemless for really impressive al fresco entertaining. The quartz preparation surfaces and exquisite tiles in contemporary muted colours enhance the modern handleless fitted units, double white sink and excellent integrated Bosch appliances.
* The luxurious master bedroom with front aspect benefits from an excellent ensuite shower room with underfloor heating.
* Bedroom two is also a large front facing double and benefits from a walk-in wardrobe.
* Bedrooms three and four are also large double rooms with both enjoying garden views and attractive part vaulted ceilings, which feature in all the bedrooms.
* The family bathroom continues with the contemporary muted colour scheme and underfloor heating, with additional attributes being a glazed power shower over the bath.
* Outside, the expansive gardens are exceptional for new properties and are a wonderful blank canvass, laid to lawn with potential for stunning landscaping to enhance the views from the house.
- Exciting brand new four double bedroom family property located in a popular and highly regarded road with houses set back off an attractive wide avenue and finished to an impeccable outstanding specification.
- Outstanding garden is a prominent feature, a rarity for new homes and ideal for family play or quiet relaxation and carte blanche for any keen gardener.
- Wonderfully generous reception rooms including warm wood effect flooring in the kitchen and sitting room which also enjoy expansive garden views, plus separate front aspect study/family room with bay window.
- State of the art kitchen/dining room, with bi-fold doors onto the large patio, quartz preparation surfaces, exquisite tiles in contemporary muted colours and handleless fitted units, double white sink and excellent integrated Bosch appliances.
- Luxurious master bedroom with front aspect, an excellent ensuite shower room and underfloor heating.
- Three further generous double bedrooms all benefitting from attractive part vaulted ceilings and large windows, plus contemporary family bathroom with glazed power shower over the bath and underfloor heating.
- Striking grey shingle providing ample off-street parking in the front, leading to wide garage and access around both sides of the property to the secure garden.
- Welcoming entrance hall with luxurious flagstone flooring, wide access downstairs cloakroom including heated towel rail, well-appointed utility room with sink and side access, plus understairs storage and large window over the stairs.
Garden and Exterior
Striking contemporary grey shingle provides ample off-street parking in front of the properties, leading to the wide garages and access around both sides of the properties. Useful external lighting around the houses enhances the spectacular outside entertaining spaces on the large patios which flow seamlessly from the kitchen/dining rooms. The outstanding gardens are a prominent feature of these properties and a rarity for new homes within the area, being of an exceptional size and ideal for family play or quiet relaxation and there is carte blanche for any keen gardener to create their own landscaped oasis.
Avenue Road is an attractive wide road and the centre of the village is within easy level reach with it's health centre, library, leisure centre, arts centre plus comprehensive range of shops including a butcher, fishmonger, MandS 'Simply Food', two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills and Downs Link, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Cranleigh is 10 miles south of Guildford with it's mainline station with fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and central London.