A spacious 3 bedroom detached home offering potential to update, tucked away in a popular cul-de-sac near to Cranleigh village centre and being sold with the benefit of vacant possession with no onward chain. EPC Rating: 'E'
- Situated in quiet cul-de-sac in popular area of Cranleigh, within easy level reach of village centre and excellent schools.
- Three generous double bedrooms with large windows, two benefitting from built in wardrobes.
- Large kitchen/breakfast room with double aspect and door to garden, plenty of room for family dining, ample fitted white units and complementing work surfaces.
- Generous L shaped open plan living/dining room, also enjoying a focal point fire place.
- Front garden with driveway to garage, plus secluded rear garden with good sized lawn and patio across back of house.
- Huge scope for improvement and updating, offering new owners potential to create a modern family home.
- Upstairs family bathroom plus all important downstairs cloakroom.
- Overall feeling of light and space providing expansive entertaining and living accommodation.