Situated within a quiet residential road in Jacobs Well this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow is offered to the market with no onward chain. EPC rating: D
Bumble bees is neutrally decorated throughout and is situated within the heart of Jacobs Well. This two double bedroom bungalow is a good size and offers well proportioned accommodation including two double bedrooms, bathroom, separate kitchen and living room that leads into the conservatory. The loft has been part converted with a window and has potential to extend, subject to usual planning consent.
* Kitchen with a range of white units, side door to the outside of the house and integrated electric oven and four-ring gas hob. There is also space for a freestanding washing machine and fridge/freezer
* Living room, a good size room that leads into the conservatory which is currently set up as the dining room
* Bedroom one overlooking the garden, good size double with range of units that will stay including; wardrobe, drawers, bedside tables and dressing table
* Bedroom two, additional double room with space for a bed and wardrobes
* Fully tiled and refitted bathroom comprising a white bath, corner W/C and basin/vanity unit
* Loft, part converted with a window and potential for extension (STPP)
* Built in alarm system
* Double glazed windows
* No onward chain
* Council tax band (Guildford Borough Council)- D
Queenhythe Road is a popular and quiet location mainly made up of bungalows in the village of Jacobs Well about 2.5 miles from our office in central Guildford. There is a small handful of shops within walking distance but a more comprehensive range of shopping can be found at the large Sainsbury's supermarket at Burpham which is a short drive away. The A3 links the South Coast, central London and both Gatwick and Heathrow airports. The area is well served by a wide range of schools both private and public. .