Set in this prestigious elevated position, 1 Pewley Hill is offered to the market for the first time in 51 years. The ground floor comprises an open plan kitchen/diner with stunning views over the town centre and across to the Downs. There is a separate sitting room with a charming feature fireplace and views to the south and internal access to the unconverted basement which has potential to be an additional reception room, subject to usual planning consent. Upstairs there are three well proportioned bedrooms with the master benefitting from built in storage. There is also a family bathroom and a separate W/C.
* Extremely sought after location within the town centre
* Original features including: open fireplace, sash windows, picture rails and front door with leaded window.
* Sitting room, bay-fronted and working fireplace
* Open plan dining room into the kitchen which has a range of wood veneer units, built in oven, microwave and 4 ring gas hob, the boiler was also replaced in November 2015 with a five year guarantee
* Unconverted basement with the original coal chute and potential to create an additional reception room (STPP)
* Bedroom one: good size double with four original sash windows overlooking the town centre and built in storage
* Bedroom two: additional double room with space for freestanding wardrobes either side of the chimney breast
* Bedroom three: Single room with space for a freestanding wardrobe
* Family bathroom: part-tiled with a white bath, vanity unit and separate W/C
* Fully insulated summer house with power and lighting. Possible studio/office.
* Off street parking for one car
* Beautiful arched entrance porch
* In a conservation area