A modern detached 3 bedroom home featuring well proportioned accommodation together with a sunny south/westerly facing garden overlooking Cranleigh school playing fields, situated in an enviable location just off The Common, near the cricket green and a level walk to Cranleigh village centre. EPC Rating 'D'
- Spacious double aspect sitting room with feature fireplace containing an AGA woodburning stove and opening onto a triple aspect conservatory with wooden floor, electric blinds and French doors which open onto the patio and garden.
- Family-sized kitchen with plenty of cupboards and surfaces, a cosy AGA, large utility area, plenty of room for a dining table and delightful views over playing fields.
- Large single garage leading into the kitchen - this used to be a dining room so could easily be converted back into additional accommodation.
- Study/family room with French doors onto the garden plus beautiful arched window over the stairs also both draw in the glorious views.
- Spacious master bedroom benefitting from built in cupboards and two side aspect windows, plus an ensuite shower/wetroom with delightful skylight.
- Two further bedrooms are both generous double rooms, both enjoying views across the fields.
- Lovely south westerly facing garden wrapping around the house with lots of potential for landscaping and including a patio for outside dining, plus gravelled drive with plenty of parking and hard standing
- Highly sought after location near Cranleigh Common and within level reach of the High Street.
Situated in a highly convenient and sought after location near the green in Cranleigh village and a level walk to the high street with it's shops and restaurants including a butcher, fishmonger, M+S Simply Food and two supermarkets, together with health centre, library and leisure centre. The village is surrounded by open countryside, including the Downs Link and the Surrey Hills - a designated area of outstanding natural beauty - ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Nearby Guildford has a comprehensive range of shopping, entertainment and leisure facilities, mainline station with fast service into Waterloo and A3 with access to the M25, central London, Heathrow, Gatwick and the South Coast..