A hugely spacious 4/5 bedroom single storey home featuring impeccably presented and extremely versatile accommodation, together with a delightfully secluded garden, situated within a well-regarded private estate in this popular West Sussex village. EPC Rating: 'F'
- Immensely spacious 4/5 bedroom single storey home providing outstandingly flexible accommodation due to unusual layout around a central courtyard.
- Expansive living room featuring defined areas for sitting and dining, large windows to front, sets of French doors onto courtyard, plus attractive limestone fireplace and attractive feature wood floor.
- Sizeable kitchen with modern maple effect units, contrasting work surfaces, slate effect Karndean floor, focal point range cooker with matching extractor plus ample space for a table.
- Spacious master bedroom suite overlooking the garden, with French doors onto the courtyard, a sizeable walk-in wardrobe and impressive contemporary ensuite bathroom.
- Four further bedrooms offering adaptability to be utilised as either bedroom or reception rooms, all having lovely views over the courtyard or surrounding garden.
- Attractive south facing courtyard and beautiful mature garden in very secluded position surrounded by hedging, creating a wonderful feeling of peace and tranquility.
- Welcoming entrance gates and extensive gravelled driveway leading to impressive double fronted façade and to the garage and adjoining outbuildings all with covered walkway to kitchen.
- Highly sought-after location and impeccably presented throughout with a fresh and neutral decorative theme, highlighted by large windows that let in abundant natural light.
Ifold is a rural village 8.
8 miles from Haslemere with fast service into Waterloo and 6 miles from Billingshurst with mainline link to Victoria and London Bridge.
There are well-regarded schools in the area and there are shops in Plaistow and Kirdford plus a general store, butcher and health centre in Loxwood.
The surrounding countryside is ideal for walking, cycling and riding.