Superb development/refurbishment opportunity on one of Horsley's regarded private roads. (STTP) Conveniently positioned for the village centre. An original Chown bungalow occupying a 0.3 acre plot with south-west orientation. EPC Rating (D)
- Development opportunity, to replace the existing bungalow with a substantial house (STTP)
- 0.3 acre plot with a south-westerly rear aspect
- Mature and private rear garden with a south westerly aspect
- Horsley station and local shops within a short walk
- Period features
- Detached double length garage and generous carriage driveway
There are many attributes to the unique position that this home occupies as it offers a peaceful setting within a few minutes walk from the centre of East Horsley village, with its range of everyday shops and railway station (Waterloo approx. 45 minutes). The A3 and M25 (Junction 10) are close by providing easy access to central London, Heathrow and Gatwick. There is a wide range of excellent schooling within the area in both the state and private sectors. The county town of Guildford is approximately 8 miles away offering excellent shopping, recreational and leisure facilities, whilst the cosmopolitan village of Cobham is a few minutes drive with its vibrant range of shops and restaurants..