An impeccably presented 3 bedroom chalet style home offering versatile accommodation and a delightful garden overlooking fields, situated in a private road location in this popular Surrey village. EPC Rating 'D'
- Immaculate detached home with stunning views across fields and unusually flexible accommodation due to well-designed extensions.
- Double aspect sitting room with large picture windows onto the focal point garden and beautiful countryside views beyond.
- Modern white kitchen with plentiful units, triple oven/5 ring Stoves range cooker, space for appliances and generous preparation surfaces, including some facing the dining area.
- Cleverly designed archways leading into attracting dining area with windows and door into the conservatory.
- Comfortable west facing conservatory with doors to the side and back to enable you to enjoy the view and soak up the afternoon and evening sunshine.
- Slightly separated living accommodation, including two generous double bedrooms with copious built in cupboards, a cloakroom plus further bathroom with shower over the bath.
- Stairs from hallway reach a further large bedroom with eaves storage, expansive views, a Velux window, plus good-sized bathroom with windows to the front, vanity unit and heated towel rail.
- Beautifully maintained mature garden with lawn, mature borders, paved patio across back of house and LED floodlighting for al fresco dining, plus sheds and gated access to paved front driveway.
Alfold is on the Surrey/West Sussex border with footpaths through Forestry Commission land and along the Wey and Arun Canal, a historic church, a village shop, a village hall, a sports club offering cricket, football and tennis, and plenty of country pubs in the area. The nearby town of Godalming offers a range of shops and restaurants, as well as a mainline train service into Waterloo, plus the village of Cranleigh also offers a bustling High Street with a butcher, fishmonger and a variety of shops, cafes and restaurants including MandS 'Simply Food', a modern health centre, library, arts centre and leisure centre. .