- Stunning barn conversion set in an exclusive development of 7, located amidst countryside
- Open-plan kitchen/dining and sitting area with doors out to the rear garden and feature exposed ironstone wall. The kitchen has wooden units and granite work surfaces with a rangemaster cooker.
- 3 Double bedrooms overlooking the fields
- Downstairs cloakroom,stylish bathroom and en-suite shower room with Duravit fitments
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor accommodation and radiators upstairs
- Oak features heavily throughout with oak flooring to the ground floor and latch internal doors
- Delightful, good sized garden backing onto fields, with large outbuilding divided into two areas
- The heating and hot water is provided by ground source heat pump. Private drainage. Maintenance for this and communal areas approximately Â£1,000 pa.
Dockenfield is a pretty hamlet and this development of just seven properties is surrounded by farmland. Dockenfield has a local public house and within 1.5 miles is Frensham offering a local shop, village hall, recreation ground and school. Recreational pursuits are available at Frensham Ponds with the Great Pond having its own sailing club. Farnham town centre is approximately 5.5 miles from the property and offers a good selection of shops, bars, bistros and restaurants together with a main line station serving Waterloo in under the hour. The area is surrounded by miles and miles of open countryside for walking, riding and cycling.