This two bedroom house is situated in the popular Weybrook Park development. The ground floor comprises hallway with storage cupboard, living/dining room with access into the rear garden and a re-fitted kitchen to the front. Upstairs there is a family bathroom and two double bedrooms with the main bedroom featuring built in wardrobes.
* Living/dining room with a feature gas fireplace and sliding doors leading into the garden
* Modern kitchen with a range of white units and built in Bosch integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
* Bedroom one, double room with built in wardrobes
* Bedroom two, additional double room
* Re-fitted bathroom, fully tiled with a three piece white suite comprising bath, W/C and vanity unit
* Garage with access from the rear garden
* Modern condition throughout
* Cul-de-sac location
* Close to local shops and amenities
* Council tax band D (Guildford Borough Council)
Garden and Exterior
A good size rear garden with direct access into a pitched roof garage which benefits from power, light and loft storage. There is plenty of off-road parking in front of the property and adjacent to the garage.
Burpham has a good selection of local shops including a Sainsbury's and Aldi superstores and Sutherland Memorial Park offers 16 acres of open space providing for local sporting facilities. Nearby, Guildford town centre is the historic and vibrant County Town of Surrey, renowned for its excellent shopping plus offering a comprehensive range of social, recreational and educational facilities. There are two theatres, an Odeon cinema and the Spectrum Leisure Centre. Guildford has excellent transport links, with the A3 linking to the M25 just 6 miles away accessing central London and International airports. London Road station is nearby and Guildford mainline railway station provides a commuter service to London Waterloo in approx 38 minutes.