An immaculately presented two bedroom semi detached character home in central Godalming, boasting an impressive open plan kitchen/diner and off street parking for two cars. EPC : E
- Originally built in 1898
- Two bedrooms on the first floor
- A contemporary family bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, w/c and wash basin.
- Stylish open plan kitchen/diner with sky lantern and doors leading on to the rear courtyard terrace
- Off-street parking for two cars
- Large sitting room with attractive feature fireplace
- 0.1 mile to Godalming High Street
- 0.5 miles to Godalming main line station
The market town of Godalming has a picturesque and historic High Street with an excellent array of shops, bars, restaurants, as well as three superstores. The main line railway station is close to the town centre and provides direct services into London Waterloo in approx 45 minutes. The A3 linking the M25 and London's airports is approx 2 miles from the town centre. There is an excellent selection of schools in the area that cater for most ages and denominations, both in the public and private sectors, and good leisure facilities including swimming pools and health clubs, golf courses at Milford, Chiddingfold and Hurtmore while South Coast beaches are around 30 miles away. Guildford town, with its cobbled High Street, has a multitude of mainstream shops, cinemas and theatres and is approx 4 miles from Godalming, for which there are direct bus and train connections..