Stunning throughout and in an incredible location on the slopes of St Anns Hill, this super-cosy 2 double bedroom cottage has character in abundance and has been sensitively refurbished by our client. Act swiftly as we don't expect this house to be available for long! EPC Rating D.
- Lovely Refitted Kitchen with Twin Ovens, 5-Burner Gas Hob & Dishwasher
- Smart, Modern Shower-Room & En-suite WC & Basin
- Sitting Room with Exposed Brick Fireplace & Log Burner
- Separate Dining Room
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master with En-Suite
- Delightfully Landscaped Front & Rear Gardens
- Private Parking for 2 Cars
- High Standard of Fittings & Decor
St Anns Road is a semi-rural lane that winds itself around St Anns Hill, a popular beauty spot making it ideal for those with children and/or dogs or indeed just those that enjoy a peaceful woodland walk from their front door. The house itself is surrounded by acres of agricultural fields and woodland. Chertsey's historic town centre is just over a mile distant with its rich blend of shops, bars, restaurants and health club. There are excellent road links and a railway station with access to London Waterloo re-inforcing its popularity among commuters, whilst Chertsey remains a firm favourite with families by virtue of an excellent range of schools, both in the private and state sector. Communications are excellent due to the close proximity of the M3, M25 and M4 motorways. There are train services from Chertsey and mainline from Woking, West Byfleet, Weybridge and Virginia Water to London Waterloo..