A semi-detached 3 bedroom family home offering great potential to adapt, update or extend (STPP), with a southerly facing garden, situated within a level walk of Cranleigh village centre. EPC Rating: 'D'
- Brick driveway with generous parking leading to garage with workshop and sheds.
- Conservatory with underfloor heating, French doors to garden, door to kitchen and door to side.
- Kitchen with fitted units, spaces for appliances and window to side.
- Sitting room with fireplace and gas fire, air-conditioning unit, French doors to conservatory and window to front garden.
- Bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
- Master bedroom with garden view, built in wardrobes and ensuite shower room
- Two further bedrooms, one with garden view and the other with view to the front.
- Gardens to front and back laid to lawn with planting and trees.
Situated very close to excellent schools and also a level walk to the centre of Cranleigh village which benefits from a health centre, library, leisure centre, arts centre and also comprehensive range of shops including butcher, fishmonger, MandS 'Simply Food', two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills and Downs Link, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Cranleigh is about 10 miles south of Guildford, with its mainline station with fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and central London..