- Period semi-detached property with extended accommodation and far reaching views.
- Sitting Room with 2-faced wood burner through to the family room, which is fitted with Neville Johnson fitted furniture
- Large contemporary kitchen/dining room with underfloor heating, integrated appliances and bi-folds leading out to the garden
- 4 Bedrooms - 3 on the first floor and 1 on the second floor with an en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom and cloakroom
- Double garage with double glazing and automatic door. Attractive front garden with paving and central shrub bed. Rear Garden with patio, lawn and access to the garage.
- Wooden flooring to the ground floor areas
- Part double glazing and gas central heating
The property is located in a popular road in South Farnham, directly opposite a recreation ground and a stone's throw from local shops. The property is also within walking of Farnham town centre and the main line station which offers services to Waterloo in under the hour. South Farnham School is also within a walk and the A31, providing access to the A1, M3 and A331 is less than 1 mile from the property. The area is surround by many miles of open countryside for walking, riding and cycling.