- Turn of the 20th century period cottage
- Delightful sitting room with wooden flooring and open fireplace.
- Good-sized refitted kitchen/diner with ample units and granite work surfaces. There is an integrated dishwasher and washing machine, Butler sink, drop-down t.v. and space for dining.
- Bedrooms 1 and 3 both have pretty original cast iron fireplaces with bedroom 1 having exposed wooden floor boards.
- Bedroom 2 is a loft extension which is an excellent size.
- Family bathroom
- Gas central heating
- To the rear of the cottage is a patio, log store and outbuilding with light and power. Right of access to the rear garden for neighbouring No 3. The property also has a secret garden to the rear, at the end of a pathway which also contains a shed and summerhouse.
Crondall is a most sought after village in North Hampshire, referred to in the Doomesday Book of 1086. Once renowned for the growing of hops, this beautiful village is surrounded by miles of open countryside. Within the village is a local shop providing day-to-day needs and the towns of Farnham and Fleet, both offering more comprehensive shopping and main line stations to Waterloo are both within 4.5 miles from the property. The property is also within a stone's throw of miles of open countryside.