This extremely spacious 4 double bedroom (master en-suite), detached family home with fitted kitchen and large sitting/dining room is very well-presented and located approximately 4 miles from Farnham town centre. EPC
- Roomy entrance hall with wooden flooring
- Large fully tiled, modern cloakroom
- Sitting/Dining Room with attractive stone fireplace, double doors leading out to the rear garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room with marble worktops, integrated units including a dishwasher, fridge/freezer, double oven, gas hob with extractor over, and microwave.
- Large master bedroom with dressing area and modern en-suite shower room
- 3 Further double bedrooms (one with 2 double wardrobes)
- Fully tiled, modern family bathroom
- Very attractive front garden with single garage having an automatic door, light and power. The rear garden has been landscaped with a shaped patio, lawn and mature shrub beds. There is a water feature, garden shed and the boundaries are well defined. A Residents fund of £15 a month
The property is located in Bucks Horn Oak, approximately 4 miles from Farnham town centre offering a variety of shops, bars, bistros and restaurants together with a main line station (Waterloo 55 minutes). Sought after Rowledge with local shops, school and public house, is just over 2 miles and Alice Holt Forest is on the door step. Bentley main line station with services to Waterloo in approximately 60 minutes, is within 2 miles of the property..