A superb, detached and extended, 4 double bedroom (master en-suite), family home with a stunning kitchen/sitting/dining room, and with views of the National Park to the rear and of Alice Holt Forest to the front. EPC C
- Entrance Hall with attractive flooring and ample storage.
- Delightful sitting room with fireplace
- Study/Family Room
- Stunning kitchen/dining/sitting area - kitchen with coloured units, wooden and marble composite worktops, integrated appliances and bi-folds out to the garden. The sitting area has a log burner and further doors to the garden. Separate utility room.
- 4 Double Bedrooms, master with plantation shutters, walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room.
- Replaced double glazing, refitted carpets and ample storage throughout
- Ample parking for 5 cars
- The rear garden is laid to lawn with recently planted trees and the boundaries are fenced. There is side access and a double gate providing wider access to the front.
The property is located on the outskirts of Farnham close to Alice Holt Forest and National Park. Farnham town centre is within 3 miles and offers a good selection of shops, bars, bistros and restaurants, together with a main line station (Waterloo 55 minutes). The sought after village of Rowledge is less than 1 mile from the property which offers further shops for day-to-day needs, school and public house. .