SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER - A superb 4 bedroom, 4 reception room, Edwardian family home featuring immense character and charm and a wonderful mature garden, offering considerable potential to update and enlarge (STPP) and situated in a highly regarded road, near to the village centre. EPC 'D'
- Front garden and driveway lead to attractive tiled porch into welcoming light and spacious hallway, including downstairs shower room with wheelchair access.
- Front facing sitting room bathed in sunlight through large bay window, featuring wooden floor, open fireplace with hearth, built in shelving and double doors to family diner.
- Expansive, light and bright dining room with large bay window to the front, window to the side and sanded floorboards.
- Family room with double doors to sitting room and kitchen, French doors to garden, 2 skylights, underfloor heating and steps down to garden room with stable door, rooflights and underfloor heating.
- Good sized kitchen with full length garden views, Shaker style units including Cranleigh oak, integrated appliances, tiled floor and space for table.
- Superb master bedroom with vaulted ceiling featuring 2 rooflights, French doors onto a balcony, built in cupboards and ensuite shower room also benefitting from rooflight.
- Three further generous double bedrooms all benefitting from lovely views and sunlight, wooden doors with wrought iron handles which feature through the property, plus family bathroom.
- Delightful, mature garden with raised paved terrace, steps to lawn, paths meandering through shrubs and planting, shed, greenhouse and gated side access to garage.
Avenue Road is an attractive wide road and the centre of the village is within easy level reach with it's health centre, library, leisure centre, arts centre plus comprehensive range of shops including a butcher, fishmonger, MandS 'Simply Food', two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills and Downs Link, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Cranleigh is 10 miles south of Guildford with it's mainline station with fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and central London..