A superb 3 bedroom detached bungalow featuring impeccably presented accommodation throughout, situated in a popular road within the centre of the sought after Surrey Hills village of Ewhurst. Vacant possession with no onward chain. EPC Rating 'C'.
- Wonderfully light and airy accommodation providing versatile space that can be adapted for individual needs.
- Welcoming entrance hall, the hub of this home, from which all the individual rooms radiate.
- Well proportioned sitting room featuring a focal point fireplace with an attractive a flagstone hearth.
- Sensational triple aspect, open plan kitchen/dining/family room providing distinct areas to entertain and relax, with direct access onto the garden.
- Modern matt white kitchen featuring a comprehensive range of units and complementing beech block preparation surfaces together with fitted appliances.
- Three double bedrooms including with the principal bedroom featuring fitted wardrobes and a walk in wardrobe together with an en suite shower room.
- Stylish, fully tiled family bathroom including a bath and separate shower.
- Private, secluded garden with raised sleeper borders and a superb decked entertaining area for the summer months, together with a substantial timber chalet with power and light.
The village of Ewhurst is located at the foot of the beautiful Surrey Hills, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, which provides miles of open countryside; ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. The larger village of Cranleigh is approx. 3 miles to the west and offers a health centre, library and leisure centre; as well as wide range of shops, including Marks and Spencer 'Simply Food', butcher, fishmonger and two independent department stores. The market town of Guildford is approximately 10 miles away and offers a more comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and entertainment facilities. There is also a mainline station with a service into London Waterloo, together with access to the A3 for central London and the South-East's extensive communication network, Heathrow and Gatwick..