- Extensively extended and refurbished family home with countryside views
- Sitting Room with oak flooring and feature oak framed window having Plantation shutters
- Family Room with oak flooring and views towards the countryside
- Fabulous Kitchen/Dining Room with under floor heating and bi-fold doors to the dining area. Attractive floor tiling and contemporary units with quartz work surfaces.
- Separate Utility Room and stylish cloakroom
- Master Bedroom with vaulted ceiling and further feature floor to ceiling window overlooking the countryside. Luxury en-suite shower room.
- 3 Further double bedrooms - Bedroom 2 has vaulted ceiling and we are advised that a Juliette balcony will be fitted shortly.
- Attractive landscaped frontage and parking. Good-sized rear garden which offers a good deal of privacy. Unadopted road - Approx. Â£150.00pa for charges
The property is located on the edge of the town just over half a mile from the centre. Also within a walk is Potters Gate School (ages 4-11) and Weydon School is within 1.6 miles from the property. Many miles of open countryside for walking, riding and cycling are on the doorstep, and the town offers numerous shops, bars, bistros and restaurants, together with the main line station (Waterloo 55 minutes). The A31 is within a mile and offers links to the A31, M3 and A331.