A very spacious, extended period semi-detached property with a fabulous kitchen/dining room, 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and long garden, located within a walk of the town, station, South Farnham School and local shops. EPC
- Sitting room with exposed floor boards, bay window and pretty fireplace.
- Fabulous kitchen/dining room with Karndean flooring and under floor heating, quartz worktops, ingtegrated Neff appliances and bi-fold doors to garden.
- Separate utility room with door to outside. Cloakroom
- 2 Double bedrooms on the first floor with a large master having wall-length fitted cupboards. Access via a drop-down ladder to large loft
- Large fully tiled family bathroom with walk in shower and underfloor heating
- Loft bedroom 3 with en-suite shower room
- Rear garden with play safety blue rubbing chippings on the patio area leading to a pond, lawn and log cabin with light and power, to the rear. There are mature shrubs and well defined boundaries
- Double glazed sash windows
The property is located within a short walk of local shops on Ridgway Road providing for day-to-day needs and Farnham's historic market town centre and main line station giving direct access into London Waterloo in under an hour, is within a mile. The property is also within a walk of South Farnham Junior School and the town also offers a college and University for the Creative Arts. The town also offers excellent sporting facilities at the Sports Centre, cultural activities at the Maltings Arts Centre which also offers a popular monthly market, and numerous bars, bistros and restaurants. The area is surrounded by beautiful countryside including Frensham Ponds, Bourne Woods and Alice Holt Forest for walking, cycling and riding. .