A spacious, former gardener's cottage, which has been refurbished and extended to offer stylish and versatile four bedroom accommodation with a delightful, sunny South facing garden, situated on the periphery of Cranleigh Village and the Surrey Hills. Vacant possession with no onward chain. EPC Rating 'D'
- In and out gravelled drive with plenty of parking, leading to front door opening into a welcoming large open plan reception area with high vaulted ceiling.
- Dining area centred around an open fireplace with black slate hearth, plus wooden floor which extends throughout the cottage.
- Kitchen with comprehensive range of Shaker style units, beech-block wood surfaces, integrated Rangemaster cooker and spaces for appliances.
- Glazed double doors open into stunning oak framed sitting room with vaulted ceiling and oak floor, together with bi-fold doors which open onto the terrace for easy flow of entertaining space.
- Triple aspect master bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes plus French doors opening onto the terrace.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are also both double rooms, together with a family shower room which has recently been refurbished to a high standard.
- Bedroom 4 is triple aspect and benefits from an ensuite bathroom and access to a useful utility cupboard.
- Rear garden laid to lawn and edged with well-stocked borders packed with shrubs and trees, together with terrace spanning the rear of the property and a garden office/studio with power.
Cranleigh benefits from a health centre, library, leisure centre and arts centre as well as comprehensive range of shops, including butcher, fishmonger, MandS Simply Food', 2 supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Guildford is 10 miles away with mainline station and fast service into Waterloo plus access to the A3 for the M25 and central London..