This beautifully presented semi-detached period property benefits from spacious accommodation arranged over three floors, including four bedrooms and three reception rooms, including a wonderful orangery at the rear of the house with a roof lantern and bi-fold doors opening to the garden. The property enjoys a central position in the heart of Milford, conveniently located for the excellent village amenities, sought after local schools, Milford main line station and the A3. EPC: E
- In the heart of Milford village, within easy reach of main line station & A3
- Front aspect sitting room with bay window and fireplace
- Dining room with built in storage/shelving to either side of the fireplace
- Wonderful orangery with lantern roof and bi-fold doors to the rear garden
- Four bedrooms; two on the first floor and two on the second floor
- Modern fitted kitchen. Downstairs cloakroom.
- Family bathroom - located on the first floor, with modern white suite including a shower over the bath. Family shower room - located on the second floor
- The property benefits from a long enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn
Milford is a rare example of a village with an excellent range of local shops and facilities, including a doctors' surgery, a chemist, a post office, Tesco Express, a butcher/fresh fish shop and the renowned Secrett's Farm Shop. Milford station provides direct services into Waterloo taking approx 50 minutes, and the A3 linking the M25 and London's airports is less than a mile from the village centre. There is an excellent selection of schools in the area that cater for most ages and denominations, both in the public and private sectors, to include Rodborough Secondary School. The surrounding countryside is particularly picturesque with National Trust owned Milford Heath and Witley Common of note. There are golf courses at Milford and Chiddingfold and South Coast beaches are around 28 miles away. A bus route connects the village with Godalming, an historic market town with superstores, restaurants and shops. Guildford, with its multitude of shops, theatres, cinemas and restaurants, is approx six miles away, for which there are direct bus and train connections..