Providing way more accommodation on the inside than you'd ever guess at from external appearances (2379 sq ft!) and featuring exceptional grounds of some 1/3 of an acre, this detached single-storey residence has a great deal to offer. Situated in a leafy location on the borders of Ottershaw & Addlestone. EPC Rating E.
- Superb Grounds of .32 Acres
- 4 Excellent Double Bedrooms, 2 with En-Suite Facilities
- Sitting Room with Vaulted Ceiling & Fireplace with Log Burner
- Huge Separate Dining Room
- 18' Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Modern Cream Units
- Twin Integral Garages & Extensive Gravelled Forecourt
- Utility Room & Family Bathroom
- Extensive Southerly Facing Landscaped Gardens with Lawns, Terrace, Brick Patio & Decked Area.
Situated on the outskirts of Addlestone, on the Ottershaw side of town, close to plenty of trees and greenery, Addlestone town itself is about 3/4 of a mile away and currently undergoing an exciting re-generation project, which already includes a Waitrose supermarket, new restaurants, a boutique cinema and gym. The area remains a firm favourite amongst families due to the good schools, including Holy Family Roman Catholic School and the prestigious St George's College and Sir William Perkins's girls school.
It provides superb access to the M25, M3 and A3 motorway networks, is in close proximity to mainline train stations including Weybridge, West Byfleet and Woking, and only 20 minutes to Heathrow airport. Those with an interest in golf and well-being will find the luxurious Foxhills Club and Resort a short distance away.