With no onward chain, this detached 3 bedroom bungalow provides a high level of ground-floor only accommodation including an extended master bedroom with en-suite wet-room, all presented in very good order and featuring a lovely rear garden and lots of off street parking. Situated within a few moments of local shops and two highly rated schools. EPC rating D.
- Extended Master Bedroom, Double 2nd Bedroom & Single Third
- 21'4" Lounge/Dining Room & Smart, Modern Conservatory
- Modern Kitchen with Built-in Oven & Hob
- Re-Tiled, Modern En-Suite Wet-Room & Separate Family Bathroom
- Potential for Loft Conversion?
- Brick Paved Off Street Parking for a Number of Cars
- Private Rear Garden of some 60'-65'
- Gas Central Heating with New Combi-Boiler
Rowtown is a small area on the outskirts of Addlestone, close to Ottershaw and New Haw, about 1.5miles or so of Addlestone town centre. Just down the road is the Holy Family Roman Catholic School, whilst Ongar Place Junior and Jubilee High are also close by. A very short distance away is a very handy range of shops, which includes a Co-op, newsagent/post office, butchers and an Indian restaurant (Zaal) that comes highly recommended. Addlestone itself is in the process of an exciting re-regeneration project that now includes a Waitrose, cinema and train station. Mainline stations are at Weybridge, Woking or West Byfleet. This location has great accessibility for road links to both Gatwick and Heathrow airports via the M25, London and the South Coast. .