A historic period home occupying a commanding position overlooking The Common in the centre of Dunsfold Village, providing substantial, hugely adaptable accommodation with extensive potential to update, modify and potentially re-develop (STPP) to create a wonderful, bespoke family home. EPC Rating 'E'
- Attractive front garden with white picket fence to The Common, drawing you to tiled porch with quarry tiles and characterful stained glass door to sitting room.
- Expansive sitting room with views to the common, brick fireplace with log burner, plus stained glass French doors to conservatory.
- Generous and light dining room with views over the common and feature stained glass window to the bar.
- Original oak bar, dating from when the house was a pub, in a further reception room with views to the common.
- Kitchen with plentiful white units, spaces for appliances, glass door and window both with views over garden.
- Upstairs there are four bedrooms, including a master suite with ensuite bathroom which currently enjoys the fourth bedroom as a dressing room, plus a family bathroom.
- The annexe can be accessed from the main house but also enjoys it's own front door, hallway, two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room and conservatory opening onto patio and own garden.
- Mature gardens laid to lawn with borders, rose beds and kitchen garden, plus garage/outbuilding which was the old Fire Station, including kitchen, bedroom, sitting room and bathroom.
Dunsfold is a pretty village, lying five miles south of Godalming close to the Sussex border. The village has a thirteenth century church, a community shop (with post office), a village hall, a sports and social club and a public house. The village is surrounded by beautiful, open countryside and ideal for a range of outdoor pursuits including walking, cycling and horse riding. The nearby town of Godalming offers a wide range of shops and recreational facilities, as well as a mainline station with a fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and central London. The neighbouring village of Cranleigh also offers a bustling High Street with a butcher, fishmonger and a variety of shops, cafes and restaurants. It also benefits from a modern health centre, library and leisure centre..