Situated at the head of this sought after cul-de-sac within a level walk of the village centre, this well presented 3 bedroom home benefits from well proportioned open plan accommodation and a delightful southerly facing garden. EPC Rating 'D'
- A welcoming hallway draws you into this bright home and on into the sizeable sitting room with large front facing windows, focal point fireplace with gas fire and arch to dining area.
- Wood block floor flows from the sitting room to the dining area which also enjoys bi-fold doors onto the garden and adjoins the kitchen for ease of entertaining inside or out.
- Modern well designed kitchen with plenty of contemporary painted units, wooden work surfaces, sandstone tiled floor and integrated appliances, together with a useful downstairs cloakroom.
- Generous master bedroom with built in cupboards enjoying views to Cranleigh's parkland and trees and yet not overlooked due to being at the end of the cul de sac.
- Spacious and light second double bedroom with attractive garden view and two built in cupboards.
- Also leading from the light landing with windows over the stairs is a good-sized third bedroom with window to side.
- Double aspect family bathroom with white suite including bath with overhead shower, heated towel rail and contemporary tiling.
- Private and secure rear garden including patio, steps to lawn with borders, bi-fold doors to house and access to garage, together with grassed/paved front garden, driveway and garage.
The property is situated at the end of a popular cul de sac close to the centre of Cranleigh village with it's health centre, arts centre, library and leisure centre as well as a comprehensive range of shops including a butcher, fishmonger, MandS 'Simply Food', 2 supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Cranleigh is located 10 miles to the south of Guildford, with it's mainline station with fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and central London. .