In the heart of Coombeside and within easy reach of some of the best schools in the area, this 3/4 bedroom semi-detached family home has already been extended, but has huge future potential, subject to planning and has a large well-maintained west-facing rear garden that also has a garden room/office and a garage.
EPC Rating D
- Family home requiring updating, yet having huge potential, subject to planning
- Entrance hall and cloakroom
- Large lounge/dining room
- Separate living room and study/bedroom 4
- 3 double bedrooms upstairs
- 2 bathrooms, requiring modernisation
- Kitchen with direct access to garage
- Large mature west-facing rear garden
- Brick built garden room/office
- Off-street parking to the front
- Terrific location for really good schools
The property is in the heart of Coombeside, one of the most popular areas of New Malden. The house is within the catchment area of Coombe Hill Infants and Junior Schools and Coombe Girls School. There are also numerous other schools in the area, in both the state and private sectors. New Malden High Street is just a short drive, where there are a wide variety of local shops and businesses, cafés, restaurants and two supermarkets, including Waitrose. New Malden station, at the foot of the High Street, is also within walking distance and has fast commuter rail services to Waterloo. There are also many sporting facilities in the area, including challenging golf clubs, horse riding, tennis and gymnasiums..