Perfect for first time buyers, this 1st floor 2-bedroom apartment is extremely smartly presented, provides good size living & bedroom space, and has also had the lease extended to 999 years! Tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac on Ottershaw's always popular Brambles development. EPC Rating C.
- Master Bedroom with Walk-in Closet
- Second Double Bedroom
- Open-Plan Living/Dining Room
- Kitchen with Comprehensive Range of Units & Spaces for Appliances
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces and Newly Tarmaced Driveway
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Lease: 999 years from 24.06.17. Service Charge: £102.18 incl Ground Rent
This apartment is quietly located at the end of a cul-de-sac on the popular Brambles estate. Ottershaw village with its range of local, everyday shops, is just around the corner, as is the excellent doctors surgery and the highly rated Ottershaw infants and junior schools. For a wider range of services Chertsey and Addlestone are closeby, and Weybridge, Woking and West Byfleet are also just a short drive away, all with mainline train services to Waterloo. Junction 11 of the M25 is just a couple miles distant..