Situated in the highly sought after Busbridge area, within walking distance of popular local schools and Godalming Sixth Form College, as well as being within easy reach of Godalming town centre and main line station, this four bedroom detached family home offers spacious and versatile accommodation with scope for updating and improvement, subject to the usual planning consents, together with an established rear garden, integral garage and views over fields opposite. Offered with no onward chain. EPC: D
- Detached family home located close to highly sought after local schools and Godalming Sixth Form College
- Scope for updating/improving, subject to the usual planning consents
- Kitchen/breakfast room open plan to conservatory
- Two reception rooms
- Four bedrooms
- Family shower room and en suite bathroom to the master bedroom
- Driveway leading to integral garage. Private, established rear garden with patio area.
- No onward chain
The market town of Godalming has a picturesque and historic High Street with an excellent array of shops, bars, restaurants, as well as three superstores. The main line railway station is close to the town centre and provides direct services into London Waterloo in approx 45 minutes. The A3 linking the M25 and London's airports is approx 2 miles from the town centre. There is an excellent selection of schools in the area that cater for most ages and denominations, both in the public and private sectors, and good leisure facilities including swimming pools and health clubs, golf courses at Milford, Chiddingfold and Hurtmore while South Coast beaches are around 30 miles away. Guildford town, with its cobbled High Street, has a multitude of mainstream shops, cinemas and theatres and is approx 4 miles from Godalming, for which there are direct bus and train connections..