A 3 bedroom semi-detached property renovated to a high standard creating a stunning modern family home with an attractive garden in a convenient village location with off-street parking. NO ONWARD CHAIN. EPC Rating 'D'
- Expansive kitchen/diner enjoying underfloor heating, large bi-fold doors to both sitting room and garden and plenty of space for family dining.
- Contemporary fully-fitted kitchen with plentiful units, integrated appliances, solid wooden surfaces and breakfast bar.
- Excellent flow of entertaining space through bi-fold glass doors to sitting room enjoying large front-facing window and benefitting from an open fireplace and alcove shelving.
- Useful study with underfloor heating and French doors to garden, plus useful downstairs shower room with contemporary white suite.
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, plus further slightly smaller bedroom.
- Delightful stylish family bathroom benefitting from modern white suite including bath with overhead shower.
- Front garden with lawn plus shingle driveway to garage. Well-kept rear garden with decking for al fresco dining, good sized lawn, attractive planting, relaxing summer house, access to garage, plus secure access to front.
- Pursuant of the Estate Agents Act 1979, we confirm that the seller is a connected person within the meaning of the act to an employee of Simpsons Estate Agents Ltd.
Situated very close to excellent schools and also a level walk to the centre of Cranleigh village which benefits from a health centre, library, leisure centre, arts centre and also comprehensive range of shops including butcher, fishmonger, MandS 'Simply Food', two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills and Downs Link, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Cranleigh is about 10 miles south of Guildford, with its mainline station with fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and central London..