This well presented ground floor maisonette benefits from a spacious sitting room, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, a good size double bedroom with a range of built in wardrobes and double glazing throughout. The property is conveniently located within a stroll of the excellent local amenities in Farncombe village, including the main line station. EPC: D
- Modern kitchen with range of fitted units and some built-in appliances
- Front aspect sitting room
- Double bedroom with range of built in wardrobes
- Bathroom with white three piece suite including shower over the bath
- Ground floor maisonette set in the heart of Farncombe village
- Lease from June 1988 - 94 years remaining * Ground Rent : £150 per annum - as at May 2019 * Service/Maintenance Charge: £836.67 per annum as at May 2019
Farncombe village has a good range of local shops including an established butchers, bakery, convenience store, several popular coffee shops and a local pub (The Cricketers), together with schools, Godalming Leisure Centre, Broadwater Park and lake, and the main line station to Waterloo in approximately 45 minutes. Godalming's historic town centre provides a more comprehensive range of shops, restaurants and bars as well as superstores including Sainsburys, Waitrose and Homebase. The A3 linking the M25 and London's airports is around two miles away, whilst Guildford town centre, with its cobbled High Street, has a multitude of mainstream shops, cinemas and theatres and is around three miles from the village centre..