A rarely available and refurbished split level, first floor apartment with immense character retaining its high ceilings, large casement windows and fireplace, enhancing its 1930's ambience. The very light and spacious living room has a beautiful arched window and French doors opening onto a Juliet balcony. Also, on this level leading off the reception hall are two double bedrooms, bathroom and a separate WC. A short flight of steps leads down to a lower level where there is a useful deep airing/storage cupboard. The kitchen with breakfast bar has been refitted with an integrated hob and oven. A stable door opens onto a rear south westerly facing balcony. Completing the package is a third double bedroom.
- Large 3 double bedroom 1930's apartment with immense character
- Versatile split level layout over 802 sq ft (74.5 sq.m)
- Front and rear balconies
- Good rental prospect
- Moments from the shops, station and within a short stroll of the River Thames and historic Old Shepperton.
- No onward chain and immediate possession
- Council Tax: C EPC Rating: G
- Lease 189 years from 25/12/86. Service Charge £889.50 pa. Building Insurance £443.49 pa