A wonderful 4 bedroom family home providing well presented, bright and spacious accommodation together with a delightful, landscaped southerly facing garden, situated within a sought after private cul-de-sac. EPC Rating 'D'
- Brick paved path leads to pretty grassed and planted front garden and on through porch featuring double front door into welcoming hallway, including front facing study and useful cloakroom.
- Spacious and light sitting room with attractive stone fireplace, large window to the front, French doors onto the patio and double doors into the dining room.
- Double doors from the sitting room lead to the dining room which enjoys French doors into the triple aspect conservatory with French doors onto the patio, drawing in the beautiful garden.
- Kitchen enjoying beautiful garden views, a large Rangemaster cooker surrounded with ample units and plenty of space for family dining table, plus separate utility room with access to garden and garage.
- Master bedroom stretching from front to back of the property including built-in cupboards plus a well-fitted dressing room area and enjoying a front facing ensuite shower room.
- Three further double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and attractive views, together with a front aspect family bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
- Beautifully designed and stocked garden full of colour plus a kitchen garden with blackcurrants, blueberries, raspberries, rhubarb and more, and a stunning focal point pond with water feature.
- Double garage including workshop space and storage, powered doors, access to covered drying area and garden. Bricked driveway with space for parking and access around side of house.
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac on the edge of Cranleigh with it's excellent schools, health centre, library, leisure centre and arts centre as well as comprehensive range of shops including butcher, fishmonger, MandS 'Simply Food', two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Guildford is approx 8 miles away with trains to London Waterloo and access to the A3 and M25..