A very well presented, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom semi-detached house offering well-proportioned accommodation and a good sized garden, with far-reaching views of Bourne Woods and within a short walk of South Farnham Infant School, EPC D
- Master bedroom with wonderful views, fitted wardrobes and an underfloor heated, en-suite shower room
- The two further bedrooms are good sized doubles.
- Family bathroom with under floor heating.
- Sitting room, playroom and large understairs cupboard that is being used as a study space.
- Utility cupboard with space for washing machine and tumble dryer and a downstairs shower room.
- Kitchen/diner with white units with wood worktops.There is a Rangemaster cooker, pantry and appliance space
- Garden with raised terrace, a level lawn and a large home office/shed.
- Large gravel driveway providing parking for several vehicles.
The property is located within walking distance of Lower Bourne village centre which offers shops for day-to-day needs, a village green with tennis courts, cricket club and children's play area, and the esteemed South Farnham Infant School. Farnham town centre with the mainline train station serving London Waterloo in under an hour, is close by and the area is surrounded by many miles of open countryside..