A delightful character 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached family home with fantastic ground floor space and gardens in excess of 0.5 of an acre, located in a sought after South Farnham location. EPC E
- Leaded light windows to the front elevations.
- Light, spacious sitting room with log burner.
- Large dining area leading into a family room.
- Snug overlooking the rear garden with wooden flooring and separate study.
- Kitchen/Breakfast room with new floor and wall tiling.
- 4 Double bedrooms - Large master with en-suite and Bedroom 4 with a large walk-in eaves area suitable for an en-suite subject to consents.
- Gas central heating with replaced boiler.
- Single garage, car port and mature gardens of over 0.5 of an acre.
The property is located in a sought after cul-de-sac on the southern side of Farnham. The village of Rowledge is less than a mile which has its own shopping area including a butcher, hairdresser, post office, garage and two local pubs. The Village Hall, recreation ground and various clubs host a number of local societies, sports and social activities and are well utilised daily for a wide variety of activities for both children and adults. Farnham town centre is about 2.5 miles from the property offering excellent, shopping, recreational and educational facilities together with a main line station (Waterloo 55 minutes)..