A deceptively spacious 4 bedroom mid-terrace Taylor Wimpey built home. Built to a high specification, this exceptionally well-located town centre home set in a small development of only 20 houses in a private cul-de-sac, has the added benefit of a garage and additional parking. A truly lovely home! EPC B
- Stylish hi-gloss fitted kitchen complete with AEG fitted appliances.
- Beautiful open-plan living area.
- High quality Amtico flooring to the ground floor.
- 4 Bedrooms 3 of which are generous doubles.
- Master suite with en-suite/dressing room.
- Single garage and parking - a huge bonus for a town centre property.
- Easily maintained rear garden with BBQ area, raised beds and lawn.
- 6 Years NHBS warranty remaining. Approx. £265 service charge
The property is located just on the edge of Farnham town centre which offers a variety of shops, bars, bistros and restaurants. The main line station with services to Waterloo in 55 minutes, is approximately 1.4 miles from the property. Weydon School is just over 0.5 of a mile away and further schools, college and University for the Creative Arts can be found in the town. Access to the A31 is a stone's throw from the property, giving access to the A3, M3 and A331. The area is surrounded by many miles of open countryside for walking, riding and cycling..