A contemporary 4 bedroom family home featuring surprisingly spacious accommodation including a kitchen/dining room, 2 bathrooms and a delightful garden plus garden office, situated in this popular road close to the village centre and local schools. Potential to extend and enlarge (STPP). EPC Rating 'D'
- Attractive front garden with lawn and shrubs plus paviour driveway with ample parking, secure gate to rear garden and path to front door, opening to welcoming hallway.
- Sitting/TV room benefitting from large window to front and two built-in cupboards.
- Dining part of kitchen/diner enjoying patio door to the garden terrace, laminate floor which runs through the hallway as well, plus a breakfast bar which separates the dining area from the kitchen.
- Kitchen area enjoys window to garden, beech effect fitted units with contrasting work surfaces, tiled floor, integrated appliances and half-glazed door to utility room and downstairs cloakroom.
- Master bedroom with double aspect views to the garden, plentiful fitted storage and ensuite power shower, wc and basin.
- Three further bedrooms, two doubles with built in cupboards plus a further good sized bedroom, together with family bathroom with power shower over bath.
- Timber office in garden enjoying garden views, heating, power and bifold doors onto the garden.
- Rear garden laid to lawn with mature planting and trees, a garden shed, terracing for al fresco dining, patio door to dining area, back door to utility room and secure side gate.
Situated very close to excellent schools and also a level walk to the centre of Cranleigh village which benefits from a health centre, library, leisure centre, arts centre and also comprehensive range of shops including butcher, fishmonger, MandS 'Simply Food', two supermarkets and a wide range of independent retailers. The area is surrounded by open countryside, including the Surrey Hills and Downs Link, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Cranleigh is about 10 miles south of Guildford, with its mainline station with fast service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and central London..